[GCC-XML] Compiling on Windows 7 ...

Michka Popoff michkapopoff at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 11:48:01 EDT 2014

Thanks for the fix, that’s what I thought but I was not sure about it.

For the build error, in fact I did not give you the right error, I’m discovering Visual Studio and I was not clear to me
were the error was. Here it is: https://gist.github.com/iMichka/2b95142326bc2950a111

I ran the command manually, Windows tells me it can not find the patch executable.
I suppose I have to install this: http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/patch.htm
Still, it does not find the patch executable, I added the folder to the path, rebooted, but it still complains it can not find it.

Thanks for the help

Michka